Threat Management Easily select and customize levels of
security for viruses and malware, Point-to-Point (PtP)
protection, hacking, internet traffic, and website reputation
• Automatic QoS Top QoS priority is assigned to voice and video
• VPN Server for Secure Communications A site-to-site VPN
secures and encrypts private data communications traveling
over the internet.
• Convenient VLAN Support The UDM Pro can create virtual
network segments for security and network traffic management.
• Innovative Display The 1.3″ touchscreen displays status
information for easy monitoring and quick troubleshooting.
• Honeypot Embedded Honeypot functionality can detect
malware, worms, and other types of malicious traffic trying to
scan your network for vulnerabilities.
• DNS Content Filtering DNS filters block traffic from sites with
malicious, phishing, or adult content. There are three levels of
DNS filtering security, each adding more protection.
• GeoIP Filtering GeoIP filtering allows you to block outgoing,
incoming, or bi-directional traffic designated by country. Use the
UniFi threat map to select the countries you intend to block